I am beyond frustrated. I am saving a five-page document. I flatten and secure it and the size is 1.9 mB. then i save it and the size jumps to 319mB. I have done the same steps before and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. then I'm on the p


i beyond frustrated.  saving five-page document.  flatten , secure , size 1.9 mb.  save , size jumps 319mb.  have done same steps before other similar-sized documents , works , doesn't.  i'm on phone remote support on hour , cannot explain why this.  again, it's 5 pages ( powerpoint turned pdf).  i've tried every way sunday , want cancel subscription.  i've worked on document 3 hours flatten , secure , nothing changes no matter how many times steps or variations make.  tried chat function.  alli have frustration , 3 hours wish had back, not mention money.  please help.

let's see can understand going on. "flattening" seems key. unfortunately, flattening means many different things many different people. it's done in strange ways, , strange reasons, because of bad advice on internet.

 

so, how flatten file? step step.

and why flatten file? trying achieve, or prevent, or help?

 

do have acrobat pro dc or acrobat standard dc? or else (what?)



More discussions in Creating PDFs


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

shape alpha vs layer alpha in cc library

Photoshop CC 2017 - Ruler Tool - Error 8007...